Let me give you five good reasons why you should attend this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona starting March 2nd and meet WeDo Technologies.
- This year there is a fantastic conference program covering all aspects of today’s mobile business. I will be on a panel on Tuesday afternoon discussing M&A activity that is shaping the industry for 2015. Telcos are facing new challenges and opportunities as the industry evolves. In the past twelve months we have seen an unprecedented number of M&A transactions across the globe.
The speakers and panel will discuss what is driving this recent craze and what approaches need to be taken to ensure success and continued growth within the mobile industry as we experience rapid innovation in an extremely competitive landscape. This session will focus on key trends and strategies that have taken place in the past year and also expectations for the future. It includes Olaf Swantee – CEO, EE; Rima Qureshi - SVP, CSO & Head of M&A, Ericsson; Mats Granryd - President & CEO , Tele2 Group and Dan Bailey - MD, Global Head of TMT, Global Banking & Markets, VM Ware.
- My predictions for this year's key discussion topics are: mobile disruption, Internet of Things, connectiveness between people and machines, telecom regulation and innovation. Watch the video below and find out why.
- At the WeDo Technologies space in Hall 7 (Stand 7G09) you will be able to get updates on the latest Industry reports from Stratecast Frost & Sullivan and Analysys Mason that will help you understand Enterprise Business Assurance and how it could reduce your costs and increases profitability dramatically.
- You will have the opportunity to meet key executives, business specialists and myself to discuss how WeDo Technologies can help you. Whilst you are there you can get updates on WeDo Technologies’ User Group (10th anniversary) in Lisbon scheduled for May.
- WeDo Technologies will also have a major announcement to share with you. If you work in Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management and other business control function you should not miss this!
- And best of all, you can try out some great Portuguese pastries and Nespresso at the daily ‘Flash Parties’. A great way to meet with the WeDo Technologies team.
You are most welcome do visit us and we hope to see you there.